Let’s see if we can actually do a quick post. No waffle. Tonight’s meal idea is actually good for a quick lunch, or for hoying onto a jacket tatty for a quick dinner. Not a fan of celery? Leave it out and put a bit of chopped onion in. Don’t like curried things? Well, tricky, but add paprika instead. Not a fan of me? Then simply kiss my arse. Doing well on the 85 recipes deal mind!
to make curried chicken salad, you’ll need:
- 85g fat free natural yoghurt
- 20g dried apricots, chopped
- 3/4 tsp curry powder
- juice from 1/2 lime
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped (we got 13 breasts in our box from Musclefood)
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 mango, chopped
A little tip – chop everything up nice and fine – small chunks are always better.
and to make curried chicken salad, simply:
- mix together the yoghurt, apricots, curry powder, lime juice, cayenne pepper and salt in a small bowl and set aside
- in a large bowl mix together the chicken, celery, spring onions and mango
- pour the dressing mixture over the chicken and toss to coat
- serve on whatever you like!
DONE. Still 200 words mind! 🙁