How else could I make turkey and avocado toast exciting? Give it a title that’ll make sure it’ll get stuck in your spam filter at work and possibly get you hauled in front of HR for inappropriate Internet usage.
In my first job that exact scenario happened. In my defence I had no idea that we weren’t allowed to use the Internet when it was quiet, and we certainly weren’t supposed to be on gay interest sites. Not porn, no, outintheuk.com – but even so, loading forum threads about fisting and how to change the taste of your man-milk probably wasn’t wise. Oops.
Anyway, no chit-chat tonight, please. This is a super quick breakfast and therefore, it’ll be a super-quick recipe.
fancy as f**k turkey and avocado toast
Yield 1 bellyful
It's quick, it's easy, it's simple, it's trendy (probably). All I know is that the youth are all over them avocado things and we're so 'with it' we had to go along. HASHTAG YOLO FELLOWKIDS
- 50g sourdough bread (6 syns)
- half an avocado, mashed (7 syns)
- squeeze of lime, pinch of salt
- cooked turkey slices or fresh turkey
- really? come on now
- I'll give you a clue: you don't put the avocado inside you other than via your gob
- although, everyone likes a moo-moo oozing green
- use any bread you like - even your HeB if you want. We used sourdough because it's our favourite!
- yes, avocados are 14 syns each but do you really think they're less healthy than an unlimited amount of Mullerlights? Do you? Syn it if you want. We don't, but have for the recipe
Now come on, how easy was that? Just admit it, you want to have yourself a slice of this, climb on a penny farthing and open a moustache shop, don’t you? When we were last in London we saw a shop selling penny farthings and frankly, I’ve never wanted to throw a firebomb more. I mean come on. There’s being a tit and there’s being an awful tit. A megatit.
Want more breakfast recipes to spill down your blurter? Of course.
- spinach, tomato, egg and feta wrap (syn free)
- oaty breakfast omelette with homous and ham (syn free)
- broccoli, egg, pepper, ham and cheese breakfast burrito (syn free)
- spicy scrambled eggs (syn free)
- six slimming smoothies (syn free)
- cheesy sausage and egg hash browns (syn free)
- overnight oats (syn free)
- bacon and egg breakfast fried rice (syn free)
- perfect poached egg bombs (syn free)
- dirty breakfast bap (syn free)
- cheese and asparagus french toast dippers with soft boiled eggs (syn free)
- poached eggs on toast (syn free)
- breakfast burritos (syn free)
- cafe mocha overnight oats (syn free)