crunchy munchy wraps
Yield 4 wraps
This makes enough for four wraps, or eight halves. Obviously. Lovely and summery these.
Up to you if you syn avocado - Slimming World syn it as something ridiculous and if you're following the plan, you ought to do the same. However, if you're like us, you won't syn it at all and then these are syn free...
- one large avocado (14 syns) (hmmm)
- a big packet of wafer thin turkey
- a selection of small peppers chopped into strips
- one small can of chickpeas, drained
- pinch of curry powder
- juice of one lime
- a tablespoon or two of yoghurt
- whatever wraps you're allowed
- mash the avocado with a good pinch of salt and the lime juice
- mash your chickpeas with the yoghurt and curry powder
- layer your wrap - chickpeas on the bottom, peppers, wafer thin turkey and then avocado
- wrap up and eat
- swap out the turkey for ham and add cheese
- we tend not to toast our wraps because we're too fat to wait to eat, but these done in a griddle pan would be superb
- roll these up and wrap in tin foil - they're good for lunch if made in the morning
- our slimming cookbook can be ordered online now – full of 100+ slimming recipes, and bloody amazing, with over 2400 5* reviews – even if we do say so ourselves: click here to order
- our new diet planner is out now and utterly brilliant – you can order it here – thank you to everyone so far for the positive feedback!
Cuisine who can say
Recipe by twochubbycubs at https://twochubbycubs.com/2020/08/12/recipe-crunchy-munchy-wraps/