Please forgive the brevity of the post and the lateness of the hour, but if any of our readers own a copy of the first book and would be willing to spare us five minutes, we have a little favour to ask. We have been given a secret project and are looking to hear from you about your experience with the first book, namely any of the below:
- if you struggle with cooking, how the first book helped you reignite a passion again;
- if you’ve lost weight following our recipes, especially if you’re doing it for a special cause;
- if you keep coming back to our recipes because they’re different and not just your average ‘add 100g of sweetener, tears and egg’ bollocks;
- if you’ve recommended it to anyone else; or
- if you’ve taught yourself new skills and cooking abilities on the back of it.
You can email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message via our social media channels. We’d love you forever, and Paul promises not to stare mournfully through your windows if you grant us this one kindness. We have a very tight deadline so the quicker the better!
Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!