Please forgive the brevity of the post and the lateness of the hour, but if any of our readers own a copy of the first book and would be willing to spare us five minutes, we have a little favour to ask. We have been given a secret project and are looking to hear from you about your experience with the first book, namely any of the below:
- if you struggle with cooking, how the first book helped you reignite a passion again;
- if you’ve lost weight following our recipes, especially if you’re doing it for a special cause;
- if you keep coming back to our recipes because they’re different and not just your average ‘add 100g of sweetener, tears and egg’ bollocks;
- if you’ve recommended it to anyone else; or
- if you’ve taught yourself new skills and cooking abilities on the back of it.
You can email us directly on email@example.com or send us a message via our social media channels. We’d love you forever, and Paul promises not to stare mournfully through your windows if you grant us this one kindness. We have a very tight deadline so the quicker the better!
Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!
During lockdown you have helped me lose 2st and because of your first cookbook and I’m not putting it on again. SW was a minefield for me but your recipes are straightforward and unbelievably tasty. I do love your sense of humour and all the hints and tips. I have recommended you to several friends, they now follow yo7 on FB. Once lockdown is over, and I can get to Costco, I’m a cheapskate, your Fast and Filling cookbook will be purchased. I can’t wait. Thanks for the inspiration.
I have one
I thought l made a fantastic lasagne till l did your site cooker one!!!! The hubby said this one is so much better?? Gutted!!!! But it was🙂 so thank you❤️, got a really happy hubby😉 Jean